Version 9.4 has arrived
You can download this update by going to the help menu inside RentMaster and choose Download RentMaster Update. If you have any problems downloading the update automatically, you can also download it manually from http://www.rentmaster.co.nz/update.aspx
The main change in this release is the ability to now attach any file type as an attachment against a property or tenant, and not just pictures. The old Pictures tab has been renamed the Attachments tab. This means you can attach tenancy agreements or PDF files or other files to the tenant or property.
What else is new?
- The contacts list which was added to the tenant screen last release has now also been added to the owners screen.
- The owners screen has been redesigned. The management fee has been moved to the first tab, a new contacts tab added, and the disbursement history has been added to the disbursements tab.
- When adding tenants or owners, it is now possible to enter the contact details for the primary contact without first needing to save them.
- The company details now allows more room to enter more information. However if the information is entered too long, it may not fit on the reports which cant be avoided.
- A new Trust Account Report has been added, which is the same as the REINZ Audit Report without the REINZ specific details.
- The daily late fee on the tenant screen is now hidden unless late fees have been enabled.