Version 10.3 has arrived.
You can download this update by going to the help menu inside RentMaster and choose Download RentMaster Update. If you have any problems downloading the update automatically, you can also download it manually from http://www.rentmaster.co.nz/update.aspx
- You can now attach multiple files at once on the attachment screen. Optionally these files can also be copied to a central server location. This means you may be able to copy files off a camera and into RentMaster with one action.
- Attachments can now be added to work orders.
- A new Transaction List report has been created. This is the same format as pressing the Print button on the cashbook screen.
- On the tenant and property details screen, if you click the Link To button, you can now link to a list of inspections associated with that property or tenant.
- If you delete a rule from the statement rules screen, the cursor no longer jumps up to the top again.
- The rules window resize is now remembered when it is opened again.
- When an import rule was edited, and the notes or payee was changed, a new rules was being created. This will no longer happen.