Version 9.9 has arrived
You can download this update by going to the help menu inside RentMaster and choose Download RentMaster Update. If you have any problems downloading the update automatically, you can also download it manually from http://www.rentmaster.co.nz/update.aspx
- On the cashbook screen, you can now choose to open the screen showing only a date limited number of transactions such as the current month or current financial year etc. This is set up by going to the maintenance menu and choose Options/Features
- A new Add Building function has been added to the property list screen. This creates a building and associated units automatically.
- The Rent Status screen and Overview screen are now a lot faster, particularly for people with a lot of tenants.
- The Monthly Arrears and Cumulative Arrears graphs now have a 6 month average line added.
- On the NZ T41 rent summary report, extra charge payments now show the name of the income group used to record the payment.
- A new version of the rent status report has been created. This one only prints closed tenants who are open for additional transactions.
- On the expense group screen, the management fee percentage has been changed from 2 decimal places to 3 decimal places.
- When using the print button on the tenant details screen, contact details were not all fitting on the page. The text now wraps around if it does not fit.
- On the owner details screen, the management fee percentage can now be entered either as a tax inclusive or tax exclusive percentage.